Registered Office: Units 20 & 21, Cinnamon Brow Business Park, Makerfield Way, Ince, Wigan. WN2 2PR.
Registered in England and Wales with Company No 07687910. VAT Reg No.: 171 1246 39.
Gas Safe Register
Get Ready For Winter
Approved Service Agents
Landlords & Agents
Boiler & Heating Cover
Heatwave Energy Solutions
Landlords & AgentsBeing a Landlord can be a stressful business, we recognise that, which is why Heatwave Energy Service offers Landlords a professionally tailor made managed service package to take some of that stress away from you.
Our system allows us to manage your properties, automatically sending reminders to both landlord and tenant for Gas Safety Checks. As part of the account management process we will liaise with the tenant to obtain access the property, we will perform the gas safety check on all appliances and service the boiler.
As a landlord, you are legally responsible for the safety of your tenants in relation to gas safety. By law you must;
- Repair and maintain gas pipework, flues and appliances in safe condition
- Ensure an annual gas safety check on each appliance and flue
- Keep a record of each safety check
- Supply carbon monoxide & fit carbon monoxide detectors*
At times this can be difficult to manage, especially when you have multiple properties. As part of the managed service package we offer;
- Annual Gas Safety checks. (A copy of the Gas Safe Certificate will be left onsite with your tenant whilst another copy will be sent to you via email/post for you to keep on record).
- Boiler Servicing
- Boiler Repairs
It could be that you have tenants in your properties that, under the current ECO scheme are eligible for energy-saving improvements such as;
- Insulation - e.g. solid wall, cavity wall or loft insulation
- Renewable energy generation - e.g. solar panels or heat pumps
For further information on this and to discuss our managed service package call Joanne Davies on 01942 403981.
* Heatwave Energy Service are not responsible for replacement of batteries in installed units, this is the responsibility of the tenant.